Revelationz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand new RSPS ENJOY! forums made by zerann/austin

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
zerann (64)
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important I_vote_lcapMaddoggoeswild for hoster! Important I_voting_barMaddoggoeswild for hoster! Important I_vote_rcap 
nex (57)
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important I_vote_lcapMaddoggoeswild for hoster! Important I_voting_barMaddoggoeswild for hoster! Important I_vote_rcap 
the gay prod (47)
Newbie3 (46)
frost (41)
pvmgod4 (14)
Bankroll (13)
Frisbie (8)
epicpker (7)
Fuckin Dustin (7)
Latest topics
» Downloading Problem
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:23 pm by Toshiro

» Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 pm by maddoggoeswild

» New download Client
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am by Fuckin Dustin

» I can host the server again
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 pm by epicpker

» MY LAST ANNOUNCEMENT FOR REVELATIONZ
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 pm by zerann

» Server has been up?
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 pm by zerann

» for austin
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 am by zerann

» whoever is still active read this
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:01 pm by zerann

» unlimetedpk
Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 pm by zerann

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maddoggoeswild

Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Empty
PostSubject: Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important   Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 pm

1) State position you are looking to obtain - Hoster and whatever in game
2) Why do you want to be in this position? - Well I saw you needed a hoster a while back, said you had a source and i can host. I would like to host.
3) What have you currently done to earn this position? - Well I already have my computer that can host right away. give me the files and tell me what ip you want and it'll be up in minutes.
4) Have you helped out this server? If so how? If not how will you? - I will make sure people follow the rules and in force them when needed to do so.
5) If there is a situation how will you handle it? - Somebody is duping, as of duping is a non tolerated offence and will not be taken lightly, I would ban them or eco reset there accounts.
6) What are the previous servers you have been a staff of and provide a link - I have a old servers I've hosted and been staff on, but the servers have been down and websites down so no prof there but i can prove i can host easily.
7) How long have you been a part of this server? - I haven't been able to because the server is down, and that's why I want to host the server due to me being able to host a .no-ip easily.

Hope you let me host, it would be nice to have a server come to life.
Back to top Go down

Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelationz :: Discussions :: Staff Applications(open)-
Jump to: