Revelationz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand new RSPS ENJOY! forums made by zerann/austin

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
zerann (64)
How to Successfully Download The Client I_vote_lcapHow to Successfully Download The Client I_voting_barHow to Successfully Download The Client I_vote_rcap 
nex (57)
How to Successfully Download The Client I_vote_lcapHow to Successfully Download The Client I_voting_barHow to Successfully Download The Client I_vote_rcap 
the gay prod (47)
Newbie3 (46)
frost (41)
pvmgod4 (14)
Bankroll (13)
Frisbie (8)
epicpker (7)
Fuckin Dustin (7)
Latest topics
» Downloading Problem
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:23 pm by Toshiro

» Maddoggoeswild for hoster! Important
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 pm by maddoggoeswild

» New download Client
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am by Fuckin Dustin

» I can host the server again
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 pm by epicpker

» MY LAST ANNOUNCEMENT FOR REVELATIONZ
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 pm by zerann

» Server has been up?
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 pm by zerann

» for austin
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 am by zerann

» whoever is still active read this
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:01 pm by zerann

» unlimetedpk
How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 pm by zerann

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Successfully Download The Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frisbie

How to Successfully Download The Client Empty
PostSubject: How to Successfully Download The Client   How to Successfully Download The Client Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:07 am

Requirements: Winrar

Step 1. Download Revelationz Client (Ill put the link here but i can't yet till i have been on forums for 7 days. )
How to Successfully Download The Client Step_112

Step 2. Extract Revalationz Client To Desktop
How to Successfully Download The Client Step_216

Step 3. Extracting Cache To C:drive
Open the client folder and open the cache folder. (the winrar one)
How to Successfully Download The Client Step_217

Then extract to C:drive
How to Successfully Download The Client Step_219

Once it is extracted to your C:drive your finished, unless you wanna fix the wind7 run, This is not essential as you can still use the normal run but i find it loads faster.

Fixing wind7:

Step 1. Open the client folder and edit the wind7 run file
How to Successfully Download The Client Editin10

Now this is what you want to change. (Mine may be different to yours cause i have already done it)
How to Successfully Download The Client Editin12

Step 2. Finding the jre...To do this go to your Start menu and go to Computer
How to Successfully Download The Client Start_10

Open C:drive and go to Program files (x86)
How to Successfully Download The Client Comput10
How to Successfully Download The Client Comput11

Now go to your Java folder then go to your latest jre which is usually the one with the highest No.
How to Successfully Download The Client Java_f10
How to Successfully Download The Client Latest10
How to Successfully Download The Client Bin_fo10

Step 3. Edit the Windows 7 run
So now that you've found your jre you need to get the file path.
How to Successfully Download The Client File_a10

Now just change the File path in the wind7 run to what you have copied. MAKE sure you leave the quatation marks there and \java.exe
How to Successfully Download The Client Change10

Now your'e finsished just make sure you save it.
Hope this helps and if there is anything about it you don't like just tell us and ill see what i can do about it.
Gl
Back to top Go down

How to Successfully Download The Client
Page 1 of 1